Saturday, June 25, 2016

May My Heart Be Kind, My Mind Fierce And My Spirit Brave.



May My Heart Be Kind, My Mind Fierce And My Spirit Brave.


I am sure there is a difference between a wish and a prayer, I am just not too sure what the difference is, and also, I do not know exactly which is better.
To compound my problem further, there are hopes.
It seems to me that a hope lies somewhere in the void between a wish and a prayer.
It's complicated.

I am not much of a sweet talker. I like things plain. I am a fan of the obvious. To me unpleasant truth is better than pretty innuendo. I don't have the ability to say the right thing at the right time. I wish I did.

I am a "Just the facts Ma'am". sort of girl.

So here's the facts: I need prayers, and wishes and hopes and also some good vibrations and positive thoughts thrown in just for good measure for my Soul Sister who is facing a challenge that may require more than one person should realistically be required to handle by themselves. So if it is not too much trouble, could you take a moment to ask God, or, Jesus, or Allah, or Buddha or Oprah, or whomever you consider your higher power for a little love for my girl?

She is kind, and she is fierce, and she is brave, but even bad-ass warrior chicks can use a little extra something now and then.

Thanks,
-T

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search