Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Puddin' On The Ritz

Stir the eggnog, lift the toddy, Happy New Year, everybody.
- Phyllis McGinley

As I prepare to celebrate the New Year hobnobbing at a swinging soiree, I am led to wonder-- Who is the genius that decided that it is a good idea to shimmy into a slinky dress after 30 consecutive days of conspicuous consumption?

All I can say is thank God for Spandex.


Not exactly Guy Lombardo, but you get the picture.

Be Safe.

Out-T

Anonymous said...

My Tobi, my Tobi! Where ARE you??? I'm getting Very Fussy with you being gone from the blogosphere for over a week now. Hrmph.

with love from Pittsburgh...

Tobi said...

L!! How are you shugga?? I know, I am a bad, bad blogger!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search