After spending fifteen agonizing hours A.S.S. deep in acronyms I am pleased to report that yours truly has been licensed to do business as a mortgage professional in the great state of Texas for another two years.
In other words, I live to die another day.
The irony of it all.
If someone would kindly explain to me what any of this:
- Virgin Island and Puerto Rican Rum (Section 308)
- American Samoa (Sec. 309)
- Mine Rescue Teams (Sec. 310)
- Mine Safety Equipment (Sec. 311)
- Domestic Production Activities in Puerto Rico (Sec. 312)
- Indian Tribes (Sec. 314, 315)
- Railroads (Sec. 316)
- Auto Racing Tracks (317)
- District of Columbia (Sec. 322)
- Wool Research (Sec. 325)
Has to do with preventing a financial markets meltdown, I would appreciate it.
I can imagine that Sock monkeys around the country breathed a collective sigh of relief when their wool research earmark was approved. The arrogant little bastards.
image:http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidballromney/79024450/ , http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/01/senate-bailout-bill-hits-the-internet/