Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Caped Cod

I want a cape.
A red cape like Superman’s
Only cuter.

Think about it.

There is no accessory more appropriate for Spring 2009 than a cape.
It takes Superhero powers these days just for me to get out of the bed.

I could be the Caped Cod (Holy Mackerel!).
A cape would be comforting, like macaroni and cheese without all the calories.

It may inspire me to do good deeds. Maybe.
If fashioned correctly a cape would cover my ever-expanding ass.

Nothing could say, “Back the hell off “like a cape.
Evildoers and scary homeless guys would fear me.
I will fight shitheadery wherever it lurks.

I am not so sure about ducking in to a phone booth to change clothes because phone booths are disgusting and not easy to find… I’ll have to work on that.

I know what you are thinking.
Please, no comments about it matching my tin foil hat.

Out-T.

image:http://adamant.typepad.com/seitz/images/tinfois_2.jpg

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search