Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Live Dispatch from the Office of Fussy & Bitchy Inc.

Oh, we got trouble
Right here in River City
With a capital 'T' and that rhymes with 'P' and that stands for 'penis'
That stands for 'penis'



Which has nothing what so ever to to with the fact that there is a BIG HONKING SNAKE IN THE LOBBY RIGHT THIS MINUTE BLOCKING THE EXIT at Fussy & Bitchy Inc. but it was the first 'p' word I could think of. 'Pool' does not really apply in this circumstance.

But then neither does penis does it?

There may be some innuendo there ...
Never mind.

We surely got trouble

Where was I? Oh yes, THE SNAKE! My new cell phone does not have a camera or I would show you a picture of this venomous serpent. I am sure it is an Anaconda, or possibly Cobra. The crappy phone does have a MP3 player. I could record Mr. Fussy Pants squealing like a girl.

That might be fun.

Do Mortgage professionals make good snake charmers?
We shall see.
I am sure some people are of the opinion that they make better snakes.

Let's just say I am the Marion The Librarian of the group.

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!

Oh the irony of it all.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search