Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ascension


And if I go,

while you're still here...

Know that I live on,

vibrating to a different measure

--behind a thin veil you cannot see through.

You will not see me,

so you must have faith.

I wait for the time when we can soar together again,

--both aware of each other.

Until then, live your life to its fullest.

And when you need me,

Just whisper my name in your heart,...

I will be there.



-Colleen Corah Hitchcock



I knew Lisa through her words.
Lisa was a gift generously shared with us by her daughters Teenie and Cam and her husband Dude.

Hold your memories close and whisper her name. I know she will hear you.

I just know it.

Out-T.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/grrlscrap/2728593141/, http://www.collageimpressions.com/QQuotes.htm

Simple Answer said...

Aw Jeez. That is a tough one. So sorry.

Tobi said...

Loss was a consequence of blogging that I was not really prepared for. I do not like it one bit.

I never met Lisa in person, but I considered her a "friend".

It is just so sad.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search