Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Posted No Trespassing!

My refrigerator would make a good Leprechaun hideout. Until yesterday I had never noticed how little my refrigerator is. Until yesterday’s post that I forgot to publish until today I had never noticed how stupid my refrigerator AND my kitchen cabinets look without handles either. Blogging can be so therapeutic.

Anyway, when I purchased the refrigerator I did not ask for the midget model (Perhaps, I should be more PC and say little person?), but that is exactly what I got. This thing is the companion to the Easy Bake Oven I had as a child!

Lillaputionesque I tell you.

Now I am positive that Leprechauns hang out in there.
They are probably swilling my green beer and ransacking the produce drawer in search of Lucky Charms. Right. Now.

The sneaky little bastards.


Out-T.

image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmmazzoni/425928333/
Connie said...

mmm... sounds much more interesting than my fridge. Now my washing machine was entertainment, I am pretty sure it was possessed... up until it died. I haven't got to know the new one well yet.

Tobi said...

What I would not give for the chance to get to know a new washer. Mine is like a crazy old Aunt you keep locked upstairs for her safety as well as your own.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search