Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dead Fred

The problem is all inside your head She said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I’d like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover...


Simon should have never left Garfunkel.

It is not 1975 anymore.
It is 2008.
I do not want to leave my lover.

*I want to dismember my lover.

Are there fifty ways to do that?
Would it make a good song?
I think it might...

I will cut off your leg, Greg.
Chop off your head, Ed.
Look out for the ax, Max...

Catchy, don't you think?
Only forty-seven more to to go.
What rhymes with penis?

Out-T.

*no inconsiderate, self-centered, totally misguided, doo-doo head boyfriends were harmed during the posting of this blog. The author does not condone physical violence unless it is necessary,or the afore mentioned doo-doo head boyfriend persists in the jack-assery that he has been warned about on numerous occasions.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search