Monday, August 4, 2008

The Lace Reader

I think I may have found the summer read I have been looking for. With any luck this book will be in my hands by the end of the week. I cannot wait!



You can go here for lace reading instructions. My neighbors will be so happy that I will be otherwise occupied for a few days. They have never said anything, but I'm pretty sure they do not appreciate the naked dancing and small fires in the backyard of the New Digs.

Out-T.
Unknown said...

That book looks interesting. I've added it to my "to read" list. By the way, is it now common practice to have Youtube trailers for novels? I feel so behind the times.

Tobi said...

Joyce-This was news to me too. I think it is the new trend.I have to say I was more impressed by the first chapter of the book than the flashy trailer.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search