Monday, June 2, 2008

Google Error 505


My computer skills are on par with my cooking skills. Anyone who has had the pleasure of attending a dinner party at the New Digs can attest that the dessert of choice at my house is Vanilla Ice Cream with Pepto-Bismol sauce.

I think that this is a brilliant solution for two potential problems. First, a little Pepto can prevent the heartburn that will almost certainly accompany any main course on my menu. Second, Pepto is a sure cure for a hangover. I am nothing if not resourceful.

After spending the better part of an hour trying to compose another serving of deep fried literary drek for your consumption, I am giving up and ordering pizza. Domino's to be more precise. I am shutting down the laptop and spending the next hour with this month’s double issue of Domino Magazine and a bottle of Pepto Bismol.
I think it might make a good coffee creamer.

I swear if I see "Google Error 505" one more time, I will flambé this blog .
I would like to R.S.V.P. for tomorrow.
Out-T.

image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackieinmi/2393800848/

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search