Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Umbrellas And Prozac

There are things I do not own. Certain items I refuse to possess. Assorted and sundry objects I will never acquire. Seemingly mundane paraphernalia that if I ever deigned to procure would end my life as I know it. I am in no place or position to change my perception of myself now. Why ask for trouble? The addition of mood altering drugs to my daily routine is not on my agenda, therefore I will not be buying an umbrella, not now, not ever, so help me God. I just thought you might like to know. Draw your own conclusions.

Thank you for your time and attention,
Out-T.

image:http://www.flickr.com/photos/horriblecherry/682645077/
dee said...

I mean, what a perfect photo. That makes two of us, btw. My not owning an umbrella is more because I lose them all the time in cabs though.

Tobi said...

The photo came after the post (I guess at least one other person shares my aversion).
To be an umbrella girl one must be organized, pro-active, and coordinated.
Sadly, I am none of those things.
I am more the wet stringy hair, running mascara, ruined sandals sort.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search