Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best Day Ever



Oh my darlin’, oh my darlin’, oh my darlin’, stompy boots.
You are glossed, and made of leather.
How I love yooou stom-py boots!


Today I am wearing my favorite boots. They are my favorite boots because they stomp. I don’t even have to try, they just stomp.

It’s heaven.

I have been stomping all over the office.
I stomped until people started yelling at me.

Then I started singing.

And stomping.

I am having the best day ever!
I hope you are too.

Out-
T

image:http://compulsiveoverreader.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/hypocrite.jpg
The Blasphemous Fiendess said...

well I need to get me some vegan stompin' boots. Apparently, according to my husband I"m a regular stomper.

Tobi said...

Oops, sorry, I didn't think about the vegan thing! Not a problem though, the stompy part is on the bottom, totally vegan friendly.

Connie said...

I have boots. I haven't seen them since last May, when we packed up our house to move. We're finally getting our stuff this week and I can go stomping too, now that you've shared this stomping song!

Tobi said...

Catchy tune. Yes?

Blues said...

i'm so happy to see you regularly blogging again. I won't be gone so long again, love.

Blues said...

i'm so happy to see you regularly blogging again. I won't be gone so long again, love.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search